[time-nuts] Administrivia: Please don't use the "Spam" button to unsubscribe

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon May 12 16:43:06 EDT 2008

I hate to have to give this reminder again, but here goes...

I just got a bunch of notices from AOL that someone tagged several
time-nuts message digests as spam.  The usual situation is that someone
no longer wants to receive list messages, so hits the "SPAM" button
rather than unsubscribing from the list.

If this happens too often, AOL will think I'm a bad guy and ban my
domain from sending email to *anyone* at AOL.  Getting them to back off
from this is a major pain in the *** (I know, I've been through it).

So, please, if you no longer want to receive time-nuts messages, please
unsubscribe using the instructions found at the bottom of every list
message.  Don't hit the SPAM button!

Thanks,

John