[time-nuts] Administrivia: Please don't use the "Spam" button to unsubscr...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed May 14 04:42:25 EDT 2008

In a message dated 14/05/2008 07:16:13 GMT Daylight Time, jgd at johngsbbq.com
writes:

Wouldn't  that be kind of a good thing?  I mean, can the intersection of the
set  of AOL members and the set of folks who can understand what we discuss
here  contain more than a couple of people?  And wouldn't it be a GOOD thing
give those folks a good reason to get a REAL ISP and bid AOHell  goodbye?

Only a good thing to those not using AOL so hardly a very useful suggestion
is it?
Not that I'm biased of course:-)

regards

Nigel