[time-nuts] Low frequency crystal

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Tue May 20 10:22:27 EDT 2008

I've also saw a quartz for 440Hz in the "gapped ring" format, encased
like a tube with an octal socket if I'm right. This unit was used to
generate the line tone in a old central telephone switch. A very nice
unit to have collected... but the friend of mine that owns it (and
worked at that central telephone switch years ago) thinks the same and
refuses to give it to me! :)

Regards,

Javier

Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17A                        FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com