[time-nuts] antenna for t-bolt

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue May 20 18:28:44 EDT 2008

These antennas work very well with the Thunderbolt:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280228924879

Pyrojoseph is a great seller.  I've bought a lot of stuff from him over the
years.

This antenna will need a BNC-male/SMA-female adapter for use with the BNC-F
adapter packaged with the units.  If you want to use a single F-to-SMA coax
adapter rather than two adapters (SMA->BNC, BNC->F), these can be ordered
from http://www.cableorganizer.com , part CAD-1590.

-- john, KE5FX