[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Power Supply

Eric Haskell eric_haskell at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 01:05:45 EDT 2008

I have what appears to be the same module pictured for the group buy but
from another US source who was selling on the Agilent group.  The Trimble
data sheet he provided said it is Trimble PN 41562-30 and requires +12, -7
and +5Vdc. He had -7 to -8 hand written aroumd the the printed -7.  The
group buy this group is using -12 instrad of -7Vdc.  I assume this low
current line is regulated on the Trimble module so it is safe to apply -12
VDC to my unit as well?  What is the model and supplier of the power brick
for the group buy? Will TAPR offer the power supply seperatly?

Regards,
Eric