[time-nuts] OT: Anyone programmed HP 59306A relay actuator (or other old device)?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat May 24 13:26:37 EDT 2008

Hi David:

Sorry about that.  You're correct EOI and a number of the other control signals
are not used.  Do you have a complete schematic, mine has the left side missing
  and I can't read the names of the lines.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html  Products I make and sell
http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml  All my web pages listed based on html name