[time-nuts] 53310A

Grant Hodgson grant at ghengineering.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 11:10:07 UTC 2008

Henk

Yes, that worked - it was the reference bit that I didn't get - I
thought the signal source - er - had a signal source in it.  Many thanks.

The 53310A seems to be a fairly competent Time Interval Counter; I
wonder if anybody is using it for ADEV measurements or other
applications apart from measuring VCOs and synthesisers (which are the
markets it was aimed at)?  The big display and markers certainly make
for a very nice instrument.

regards

Grant

Hi,
1. connect as shown on the Quick Start Signal Source.
2. Signal source ON,
3. select Frequency Modulation,
4. press Autoscale.

This should give a sine on the display.
Does this work? If yes I will make a scan of the manual.
My Quick Start Signal Source is still alive.
How about your eprom?

regards,

Henk