[time-nuts] DIY Loran-C frequency receiver: release 0.0

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Nov 2 20:10:53 UTC 2008

A number of time-nuts have indicated that they want in on this crazy
little project of mine, so I have slapped together a release 0.0
of my software, and a paper that goes with it:

The paper:
	http://phk.freebsd.dk/AducLoran/AducLoran-0.0.pdf

The software:
	http://phk.freebsd.dk/AducLoran/AducLoran-0.0.tgz

Loran-C does not get any simpler than this...

Have fun!

Poul-Henning