[time-nuts] Trimble T-Bolt Order

Greg Burnett gbusg at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 06:10:29 UTC 2008

Now that you mention it, I didn't receive an order confirmation email this
time, like I did for my first order back in June. I'm in no hurry so I'd not
given it any thought until your message. But, if lack of an initial email
order confirmation message is an indication, I might be in the same boat as
you.

Greg