[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-XO performance...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Nov 6 13:12:49 UTC 2008

Hi Bill --

I haven't done any more testing, but I'm pretty convinced that there is
something wrong with my hardware, though the monitoring software didn't
indicate any obvious problems.  I need to go back and revisit, but due
to a bunch of health problems earlier this year (now just about over
with), I haven't gotten very much done in the basement for a while.

John
----