[time-nuts] Trimble T-Bolt Order

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Nov 7 15:33:15 UTC 2008

Hey guys,

I hate to pollute the list with FS stuff, but I'm just trying to give back a
little.

I jumped in on the first group buy and got two tbolts on an impulse, but
really all I need is one. Since the thunderbolts seem to be out of stock
(again) and people have been asking about them, I figured I would offer up
my spare tbolt package to someone on the list. I'm not looking to make any
money, just want to recoup my initial cost. The date on it is 9/14/04 and
it's a Rev E (if that matters). This is for the thunderbolt AND power
supply.

First come, first serve.. $125 shipped (US only) - Please contact me OFF
LIST.

Oh, if you need a serial cable I have an extra (still in a bag unopened) 10'
9-pin M/F (straight through - what you need for the tbolt). I'll sell for an
extra $5.