[time-nuts] TRAK GPS issue

brice at weaponeer.com brice at weaponeer.com
Fri Nov 7 17:30:05 UTC 2008

 Sorry for the delay, I missed a few of my emails. It's very close, the measurements are right (I gave you the lazy, "not even close" expected response).
All part numbers are on the bottom, there are no connectors on the back of this. quite similar, no large battery. This may be a older version. There is a display in the middle of the board, it is white, and appears to be one of the earlier ones that could display red or green. Many ic's have 93/94 date code.
I can send a .jpg to your email address, probably the easiest solution. (I can not upload photos right now, the old weaponeer site is now controlled by my freinds wife, after many break-ins and endless crashes. Plus it is 200 miles away now. Working on my own URL's content.)
Cheers, Bill
Bill

Close to my measurements 25/8 by 6 3/8 USA with a metal shield box on antenna connector end 2 1/2by 2 1/2. 20 Pin connector on the diagonal edge from the antennaconnector. Unable to read numbers as the interface board with backupbattery is mounted on top. Think it does match Bj?rn's post scriptfiles which explains the need for an extra voltage regulator for?7volts. Has a green led about center of the board. Magnovox GPS engineTrade Mark across the short antenna connector end of board. ThanksBj?rn for the files.

Stanley