[time-nuts] Tek 602

Richard Moore richiem at hughes.net
Sat Nov 8 06:08:43 UTC 2008

Magnus, what everyone else said, plus, I have seen a few older Tek
scopes with bad focus and/or intensity controls as well as HV divider
resistors for the screens. If the HVs at the anode cap and cathode
are good, then I would look there. The heater is, of course, at high
voltage to prevent arcing to the cathode and it is run off a winding
of the HV transformer. HV could be as much as 10kV, so be careful.