[time-nuts] What's all this about violins in the streets?

KFIam640 at aol.com KFIam640 at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 04:35:39 UTC 2008

Yes, mine have shown similar errors from time to time.  Usually a new
battery fixes the problem.  I have had it happen on AC powered  clocks.  The usually
get some interference from something that  causes them to go off time.  Overall,
they work very well and seldom go off  time.  Going from PST to DST and back
can be problematic for my  clocks.  I think I have 10 of them around the house
and I usually have to  put in a new battery or restart 3 or 4 of them at
PST/PDT time change.  I  am located in the Los Angeles area so the WWVB signal is
OK here but not as  strong as for a lot of the country.

Marvin, W6OQI

My good  friend, and software genius, was late for a lunch appointment