[time-nuts] Off-Topic: On Wavetek 3010 lever thumbwheel switches and manual

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:21:16 UTC 2008

I have bought one of these but all (yes ALL) the frequency selection
lever thumbwheel switches are broken. I've been looking around for
them but with no luck as yet. Ideally I'd like to pick up used to save
money but I'll look at anything. They are labeld L20-36AD, L20-37AD
and L20-17AJ and the unit uses various quantities of each to form a
switch bank. Can anyone let me know if they can be obtained somewhere
or substituted with another more available type?

I've also trawled the Net to find a freely downloadable manual (user
and servicing) but to no avail. If anyone has a copy or could point me
in the right direction, I would be most grateful.

73, Steve
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
Omnium finis imminet