[time-nuts] Thunderbolt time-nuts/TAPR Group Buy - status

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Nov 26 20:28:12 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Last month's lot of 100 Thunderbolts sold out in a day or two.
The status is that more than half have been shipped so far;
the rest within a few weeks. Thank you all for your patience.

That was the 4th large batch of Thunderbolts that I was able
to obtain, test, and send to TAPR to distribute as kits. I know
a number of you wanted one but missed out on each of the
previous group buys.

Please let me know, off-list, if you are one of those time-nuts
who have been passed over. I'm at tvb at LeapSecond.com.

I think we'll do one more group buy next month and then I'm
done with this project. At that time I'll also announce the plans
for all the TBolts that dropped out of the testing process over
the past year.

If you have questions or suggestions please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
/tvb
http://www.leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm