[time-nuts] AC Connector On HP 5061B

Jeffrey Okamitsu w3kl at w3kl.com
Thu Oct 2 09:05:10 EDT 2008

I recently acquired an HP 5061B (Options 3 and 4).  The system came without an AC cable.

I can easily make a replacement cable for the system.  However, I need to know the pin assignments.  I can open the unit to look, but if someone has the answer it would save me the hassle.

Each of the pins on the jack at are assigned a letter. "G", "A", and "B" (I think).

"G" is ground as it is connected to chassis (confirmed with am ohmmeter).

Does anyone know which of the other two pins is AC hot and which is AC neutral?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
+1-609-638-5402