[time-nuts] Truetime Time server NTS-100 Downconverter infowanted

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 16:50:54 UTC 2008

Second on the - be careful on what you buy

BUT Symmetricom does sell the 'downconverter' for long cable runs -
It's also cheap (relatively) as I recall on the order of $200-300 as
we needed one for one of our installations which is machine room in
basement antenna at top of 15 story building.

The manual is available for free download from Symmetricom - I 'll
look in my hardcopy manual to see if there is a jumper which needs to
be reset the NTS-100-300 all shared the same GPS engine but they all
had different software features on the ethernet side.