[time-nuts] Sulzer Labs D-5 oscillator

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Oct 11 16:18:45 UTC 2008

time-nuts-bounces at febo.com wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Rob Kimberley
> <rk at timing-consultants.com>wrote:
>

>> It was only when I ventured into newsgroups that I came across bottom
>> posting, which to me seemed totally illogical. I've read the pros of
>> bottom posting (and the cons of top posting), but still can't get my
>> head or my email prog (Outlook), around it.
>>

> I have recommended
>    http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/
> and heard good things about it.  Fixes quotes, signature
> placement, etc.

Sanjeev,

OK, I just installed it, let me try this....

It's amazing, it looks as if Outlook was smartified! Did not know it was
possible!

Did not even have to read any doc or go into any setup!!!

(well,maybe I should, it looks like it eats the last poster's signature...)

Well, I hope nobody is using Blackberrys on this list from now on!

Thanks,

Didier KO4BB