[time-nuts] Sound and time

Daun Yeagley daun at yeagley.net
Sat Oct 11 22:12:19 UTC 2008

Now *that* sounds like a lot of fun!

Many years ago I was in Beaverton, OR (yeah, TEK land), and there was this
disco called "Earthquake Ethel's". I guess they had a pretty fancy sound
system.... the feature every evening at around 9 pm (don't remember the real
time)... they had an "earthquake".  I leave the description to your
imagination!

Also, a lot of years ago (including high school and college), my thing was
to do lights and sound for theater.

Daun