[time-nuts] Question on Tom's ADEV plots

Javier Serrano javier.serrano.pareja at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:55:29 UTC 2008

Yes, I am wondering what sort of reference would be ten times better than a
good OCXO at tau=0.1 second and stay good to tau=10^4 seconds. I am looking
at the very first plot of http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/fury/. Also, what
do you mean by " to avoid having to subtract background noise from the ADEV
plot"? Is there a standard recipe for this type of operation?
Thanks again,
Javier