[time-nuts] problem with Efratom FRS-C from eBay

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 23:48:04 UTC 2008

Thanks for the feedback guys.

It makes sense, I guess old out-of-service equipment is being sent to China
for recycling, that must be how they get these Rb's. I wonder if the
regulations  have been relaxed about Rb's though.

Symmetricom got busted on this sort of thing some time ago:

   _https://www.bis.doc.gov/news/2004/symmetriconoct04.htm_
(https://www.bis.doc.gov/news/2004/symmetriconoct04.htm)

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/17/2008 16:27:25 Pacific Daylight Time,