[time-nuts] OT- Tbolt eBay -- where in the world...

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 03:41:12 UTC 2008

Hi Rex,

I've been to Shanghai many times. Usual mode of transportation is bike,
subway, bus or if you can afford it car. Lot's of electric bikes and motorcycles
too of course.

Since foreigners are usually not allowed to drive you will see loads of
taxis too.

Wonderful city to visit. Like Paris in the 1920's. So much energy, and
nightlife that no sailor would pass on. Standard of living beyond your wildest
dreams if you have a couple of 1000's of US Dollars per month. Very open and
friendly to westerners. Lot's of super-rich folks too.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/19/2008 19:51:48 Pacific Daylight Time,  rexa at sonic.net