[time-nuts] Z3805 and Fluke.I

Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm) pfmonet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 30 07:52:02 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I think this is a great idea to replace my legacy Z3816A!...
I also hope they'll offer as a gift the software to drive it, and they
should gratify Bill K8CU to modify his software GPSCON to support the Z3805
if it's not done yet!... ;-))
35 bucs sems to be reasonable to me, these difficult financial days...
Considering also that these receivers are also legacies, certainly pulled
off from legacy networks...

Best 73's to all of you.

pf, F5BQP