[time-nuts] beautiful jump

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Fri Oct 31 23:40:25 UTC 2008

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:59:06 EDT SAIDJACK wrote:

> Hi Antonio,
>
> wow, that's amazing. Your prediction was pretty accurate!!
>
> So I wonder if we have one of the most sensitive gravitational sensors out
> there :)

You know that the issue is reproducibility.

> How did you correlate the jump to the new moon sequence? Did your units  jump
> accordingly?

Being dealing with unexplained phenomena that seem to occur
during solar eclipses, and around new and maybe full moons,
of apparently gravitational nature, and being investigating
on the subject since 1999, I happened to see odd behaviours
on stationary pendulums, besides eclipse days, in the epochs
of new moons as well, say when the angular distance between
sun and moon is less than 20 degrees. The observed phenomena would seem to be rather symmetrical relative to the time of
new moon.

Along with this, I happened to record jumps in frequency of
tuning forks, the last one having been recorded the day after
the Aug 1 2008 solar eclipse. In this case I don't know if
there has been a first jump the day before the eclipse,
because I had problems recording. I have to say that not all
the eclipses/new moons gave jumps.

I've just uploaded the best example here:

http://xoomer.alice.it/iovane/forkjump.htm

You see two opposite jumps around a full moon, the second
one being smaller. A good analogy with what happened in Colima.

On the other hand, I have never observed jumps in my
crystals, at the level of 0.1 ppb.

Unluckily I was not recording during last new moon.

The two recent Colima jumps seem to be consistent with my
previous observations, and encouraging, the second one being
important even from a statistical point of view.
I hope that they will not replace the crystal.

Along with my friend Thomas Goodey ( http://www.allais.info ),
we are planning to do, besides his paraconical pendulum
tests, specific crystal and tuning fork tests as well, at the
occurrence of eclipses in the next years. In some cases we
will reach the eclipse areas.

Antonio I8IOV