[time-nuts] Odd HP 117A configuration

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:15:51 EDT 2008

Hi, Russ

I would like the dimensions please also if possible how the loop
antenna is wound internally,  I will take this to my local fabrication
shop so they can make the structural components.   After I have the
estimate I will pass it back to the group along with contact
information for the fab shop so others can build copies.

Problem with the 10509's on ebay is the people have them up with BIN's
for insane money the last one I saw was in  AS-IS condition was $695 I
may be crazy but I am not stupid!

73 - Scott N1JIN