[time-nuts] Slippery Slope of Ten RFG-RBs

Jan van Niekerk jvnjvn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:39:58 EDT 2008

Yikes - just bought ten Lucent RFG-RB on ebay!

Almost immediately got an DHL notify that "the goods are on their way".

So I guess this is my somewhat crazy leap entry into the world of time
nuts.... and my wife already agrees wholeheartedly. (Gotta get a shadow
account for those dubious eBay purchases)

Any suggestions on how to get going "from the ground up" would be
appreciated.

Based on what I've read so far, these units are probably close to end of
life (if they were on all the time), since they were made "mid ninteties".
Fortunately I have ten, hehe.

Looks like I could fire up three and compare them?  A quick search did not
bring up a manual.  Any news on that front?

What do those Symmetricom Hydrogen Masers go for? :-)

Jorg