[time-nuts] PPS Divider (John Ackermann N8UR)

Mitchell Janoff majanoff at verizon.net
Wed Apr 1 21:37:33 UTC 2009

In your post, you mentioned that the TADD-2, will have six low impedance
outputs that can be individually jumpered to 1 PPS or 10 Hz through 10 kHz
outputs. I was wondering if there was a way to provide outputs of 100k, 1MHz
and 5MHz (assuming a 10MHz source). I am looking for a way to use a single
source such as a z3801 as the standard for my various counters and clocks.
There was also a post to build this using divide by 10,2 and 5 IC's. If
someone is going to build this circuit can they provide the schematic? If
there multiple people interested we can have a circuit board created for
this project.

Thanks,

Mitch
KC2MFB