[time-nuts] OT: 10 MHz data capture, help

Chris Mack / N1SKY sometimesyoufeellikeanut at twentylogten.com
Fri Apr 10 21:34:12 UTC 2009

I am on the road right now, so I am not in front of it, but I have
the HandyScope HS3 100MHz USB which can run a strip chart recorder
for days / years if you like; depending on hard drive space.  The
strip chart may be only available at lower speeds? I dunno...  I
can't remember.... but the Handyscope supports both block transfer
and streaming transfer over USB last I knew for certain speeds...

They also have exposed functions available in the DLLs that can
probably be accessed via standard ActiveX / COM methodologies from
any language include VB, C# / C++, PERL (win32 OLE) etc.

http://www.tiepie.com/uk/products/External_Instruments/
USB_Oscilloscope/Handyscope_HS3.html

Maybe you have seen this one already... I dunno if it could work for
you? maybe?

Cheers,
-chris