[time-nuts] OT: 10 MHz data capture, help

Elio Corbolante eliocor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:13:23 UTC 2009

Maybe you can use one of those products:
http://www.usbee.com/

just to not waste samples memory, you can deserialize the signal with a 8
bit Shift register and use the clock/8 as trigger for sampling received
data.

Unfortunately, the cheaper one (SX) lets you use only your PC memory as
capture buffer.
You have to resort to more expensive models to directly stream your data to
HDD.

Elio.