[time-nuts] Fwd: OT: 10 MHz data capture, help

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 19:13:00 UTC 2009

Hi Magnus,

thanks for the info, I got to look at that 5372A again. They were too  costly
when I last checked it out some time ago.

There are several Wavecrest on Ebay, starting at ~$1200 for a working  unit..

I would love to get my hand on a CNT-90, but again cost and availability is
an issue.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 4/11/2009 07:44:40 Pacific Daylight Time,