[time-nuts] HP 1938 revisited (Richard (Rick) Karlquist)

wje wje at quackers.net
Mon Apr 13 01:15:23 UTC 2009

Must be coupling in via the EFC, then. The phase shift does correlate
precisely with the 1Hz LED. The EFC is just connected to the center tap
of a 1meg pot, which is connected to +VREF and EFC shield.
But, this is just for testing so I could trim the 1938 to my reference
to check drift, of which there isn't a whole lot!

For a real circuit, I'll have to be a bit more careful, now that I know
this isn't an internal loop artifact. The EFC sensitivity is higher than
my trusty 105B's.