[time-nuts] OT: Verilog/VHDL discussion list created...

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Apr 14 22:56:06 UTC 2009

> Google didn't do anything to usenet.  They did provide a web based
> interface into usenet, and bought the dejanews archive of all
> non-binary groups.

If you were a hardcore DejaNews user, as I was, you were probably not very
happy with the way Google handled the archive and its user interface.  If
you *were* happy with what they did, you're literally the first user I've
encountered who was.

It's neither here nor there, as I prefer email lists to Usenet, and I'm the
one who started the group. :-P

-- john, KE5FX