[time-nuts] Method for comparing oscillators

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 5 00:00:30 UTC 2009

> Bruce,
>
> Thanks, that looks interesting. I found the manual here...
> http://www.symmetricom.com/media/files/support/ttm/product-
> manual/5120A-MAN.pdf
>
> But I haven't figured out where to get a list of related patents. Can
> anyone provide key number(s) or point me to a list?

http://www.uspto.gov/

patent search
quick
symmetricom in "Assignee Name"

47 patents assigned to symmetricom.

To be honest, though, none of the titles look relevant.

You might need to search on the name of someone who worked on it, or the company that originally developed it.

For instance, S.R. Stein signed the DoC, and is also a co-author of the paper they cite.