[time-nuts] Method for comparing oscillators

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 5 04:21:43 UTC 2009

Or, use the http://www.uspto.gov/ site.. Paid for by the taxpayer, TIFF images of the patents, etc. You can use the AlternaTIFF plug in to view (the  instructions are on the website).  A decent search engine too.

On 8/4/09 7:30 PM, "Arnold Tibus" <Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de> wrote:

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 20:45:45 -0400, Joseph M Gwinn wrote:

>I dug this up a year or two ago.  It was not easy to find, but the main
>patent is US Patent 7,227,346 to Solbrig.  The patent text may be obtained
>from www.pat2pdf.org or Google Patents.

When you need US Patents as PDF look also to this page:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com
It is free but you have to be registered once with your valid email address,
The quality is very good as well for the drawings and schematics.
download via browser.

regards
Arnold