[time-nuts] Best way for generating 8994.03 MHz from 2899.00042272.....MHz?

David Bengtson david.bengtson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 00:18:08 UTC 2009

so there is one frequency that is X*(732/757), and he want to get X*3
from this? Seems like an integer-N PLL could do this pretty
straightforwardly, although I'd have to spend some time to figure out
the exact multiples. National Semiconductor has an app note on
frequency planning for synthsizers that would cover this.

Dave