[time-nuts] Best way for generating 8994.03 MHz from 2899.00042272.....MHz?

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 16 19:51:31 UTC 2009

That would be very nifty.  They have a DDS (or at least a patent on one)
that uses CORDIC to generate the samples, rather than a table of sin/cos, so
that might be a good start.  I suppose it's a matter of trading silicon for
the lookup table for silicon for the complex multiplier.  And, I would think
they'd want to still have the table, so the user can control with a phase
increment, rather than cos(increment) and sin(increment).