[time-nuts] Obscure terms

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 21 20:05:40 UTC 2009

Mark Sims wrote:
> Speaking of slug-feet,  I had a very direct experience with that little unit.  It had been raining here and the door mat was soaked.  I did not want to track water into the house,  so I left my shoes on the back step.
>
> The next morning,  I left the house early and stepped into my shoes...  hmmm,  somethin' ain't right.  Turns out that during the night,  a bunch of slugs decided to call my shoes home.  Slug-feet is a very memorable experience...   mayby I can sell the idea to Nike...

Walking away without shoes and you end up with square feets, which is
hard to get shoes for.

I use strange units like meters, kilograms and Newton... and
occasionally Ångström just to help confuse from the nanometers...

Cheers,
Magnus - trying to speculate what's wrong in my 5328As PSU before
digging into it properly