[time-nuts] Racal 1992 drift after standby

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:55:15 UTC 2009

Ed,Mine comes out of standby pretty much where it is going to be. I see from
information posted that I seem to have option 4E. Mine doesn't look quite
that good compared to GPS. I believe mine is an 02M model though there is
nothing on the unit to say so. The manual says the GPIB should be a 401820
but mine is labeled 411820. Maybe a later version. I haven't had time to
hook a GPIB controller to it yet. Maybe next week.