[time-nuts] 5061A with Monitor Output and Alarm Output

J. L. Trantham jltran at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 30 15:45:51 UTC 2009

Thanks for the response.

It sounds as if the mod should, therefore, have no effect on the front panel
reading.  The fact that it does suggests that the problem might be in the
05061-91329 since the unit appears to operate appropriately.  There are some
tantalum caps on the board.  I'll start with those.

I would appreciate any documentation that you might have.

Joe