[time-nuts] OT: Power level reference

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Tue Dec 1 18:59:58 UTC 2009

and... I forgot to mention the Rohde & Schwarz NRS that goes from DC to
15 GHz.
The maximum accuracy method (advanced substitution method - using a
standard cell) described in the manual is probably what you're looking for.
Btw. mine has all three available heads for 50, 60 and 75 ohms. I've
been close to selling it until I discovered what a marvelous instrument
it is.

Adrian