[time-nuts] Help identifying coax connector type

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Mon Dec 7 08:38:26 UTC 2009

I have recently acquired a number of nice coax parts, but I'm not sure exactly what connector types they are. If anybody can help me identify them, I'd appreciate it!

First, are these spiffy jacks. They look somewhat like SMB, but are too large as far as I know. Too small for BNC, and there's no bayonet.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24004042@N03/4165880386/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24004042@N03/4165880282/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24004042@N03/4165880166/

Next is this coax jumper cable. Unknown connectors on both ends:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24004042@N03/4165122135/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24004042@N03/4165122541/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24004042@N03/4165122411/

Last is another cable, with yet another unknown connector on it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24004042@N03/4165881034/

Thanks!

-Pete