[time-nuts] Help identifying coax connector type

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Mon Dec 7 09:56:40 UTC 2009

The 'spiffy jacks' are standard european 1.6/5.6 coax connectors- 75
ohm -They used to be widely used on 2MB/s etc test equipment and
distribution frames. Still fairly common in some parts of the
telecommunications world. Used to be a threaded version as well as the
push-on version in your picture.
DaveB, NZ