[time-nuts] Beginner's time reference

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Fri Dec 11 12:59:59 UTC 2009

If you want a _Time_ reference, somewhat you need a way to
compare/synchronize your time reference with others, event if it's the best
cesium or maser available. If you "only" need a _Frequency_ reference, a
rubidium will probably get you happy, even without exterior comparison...
Best regards,
Jean-Louis