[time-nuts] Fwd: rare stuff available (National Company NC-1001 Atomichron)

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Dec 13 23:41:51 UTC 2009

Likely true. There is a DEC museum in WA state, I think. A Paul Allen
thing maybe?  They might be interested. Reading 30+ YO mag tape might be
pretty hard.

The Atomichron might find a home at the Smithsonian.

The poor guy's situation makes you think about what your treasures are
really worth. :=((

Best,
-John