[time-nuts] Fwd: rare stuff available (National Company NC-1001 Atomichron)

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Dec 14 00:19:35 UTC 2009

Hi:

There are some patents by National for frequency standards:

2883540 Microwave Signal Generating System
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=5lhwAAAAEBAJ&dq=2883540

2972115 Molecular Beam Apparatus ***
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=eUhKAAAAEBAJ&dq=2972115

2960663 Frequency Control Apparatus
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=xvVTAAAAEBAJ&dq=2960663

2991389 Cesium Ovens
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=8OVZAAAAEBAJ&dq=2991389

2994836 Molecular Beam Apparatus ***
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=jQJlAAAAEBAJ&dq=2994836

3060385 Carbon Monoxide Frequency Standard
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=jQJlAAAAEBAJ&dq=3060385

3058023 Molecular Beam Source
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=jQJlAAAAEBAJ&dq=3058023

3060384 Molecular Beam Frequency Standard Incorporating Control of
Static Field
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=jQJlAAAAEBAJ&dq=3060384

3088078 Frequency Control Apparatus for an Atomic Beam Tube
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=jQJlAAAAEBAJ&dq=3088078

3076942 Molecular Beam Frequency Standard
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=jQJlAAAAEBAJ&dq=3076942

3305290 Molecular Beam Cesium Getter
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=jQJlAAAAEBAJ&dq=3305290

3328633 Molecular Beam Tube
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=jQJlAAAAEBAJ&dq=3328633

3258713 Cesium Beam Tube Detector with Niobium Ionizer
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=jQJlAAAAEBAJ&dq=3258713

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com