[time-nuts] Cheap Rubidium

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Wed Dec 23 17:58:47 UTC 2009

Hi

So if I want to set up 4 uncorrelated systems, that would require 20 tons of
water split into 4 tubs. Each tub would be roughly 3' x 4' x 15'. Of course
if they are all in the same basement, I still have a correlation problem. My
guess is that no matter what I do, any system that controls all the systems
the same way will run into correlation.

Oils, silicon fluids, and the like mostly hold less heat than water so the
tubs would get bigger. Maybe a few tons of mercury...

Active heat control and a rational heat sink is sounding like a better
approach...

Bob