[time-nuts] Cheap Rubidium

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Sat Dec 26 14:11:35 UTC 2009

Hi

Around here when you drill a well, it's often unclear exactly how deep the water is *really* coming from. I think that anything that's safe to drink will be pretty constant temperature at the source. A typical well system here pumps the water into an above ground holding tank to keep the pump from running each time you wash your hands.  Since the pump is a non-trivial energy load that makes sense.

I suspect that the same thing would get you using a deep well for geo-thermal.

Bob