[time-nuts] Lady Heather screen-capture request...

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Dec 28 19:33:41 UTC 2009

> Fellow Time-Nuts--
>
> Mark Sims posted a screen capture of his Lady Heather
> screen display.  In the interest of comparing my LH
> screen display to what others see, could I impose on
> some other list members to send me a screen capture
> of their LH screen display?
>
> Or--  if you are using the LH v3.0 beta, send me a screen
> capture of that as well?
>
> There are several anomalies I see from time to time
> that I am not sure if are "normal" or not and comparing
> to other LH users would be a big help!!
>
> Send screen captures (.gif is OK) to me at
> mpb45 (at) clanbaker (dot)  org

Individual screenshots may not be very useful without specifying the
timescale, filters, and graphs you're looking for.  Note that you can still
run the 3.0 beta with /ip=ke5fx.dyndns.org:45000, which is a secondary
Thunderbolt in my house that is still online for testing purposes.  It's a
good performer as long as nobody else is also logging in and entering weird
parameter values. :)

-- john, KE5FX