[time-nuts] Timenoob - Cheap and simple 10MHz reference

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Tue Dec 29 17:49:27 UTC 2009

Thanks Ed, yes, I hadn't looked closely enough at the pictures.

The "higher sensitivity" I mentioned came from the second line of the
"Features" section near the bottom of:
http://www.semiconductorstore.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=41599

"Enables indoor use -173 dBW acquisition and -185 dBW tracking"

although admittedly right underneath that in the "Specifications"
section is does say:

"Track Sensitivity: -155 dBm"

A cased of "specmanship"?

     Peter